Sunday, November 7, 2010

So We Made Up?

He called. He said he was sorry. He said he can't live without me. He said he was stupid to leave me. He said he wants me back in his life. I say, "Wait, take your time and decided once you are really sure about this!"
I have cried for hours together and I don't want to go through this again and again.
And the reason he gave me is rude to say the least! He said he was getting bored with me. Well, let's face it, I am a boring guy. Who else would write more than 10 blog posts while recovering from a breakup (especially when he knows that no one is going to read all these anyways!)? He was bored of spending time at my home, watching movies, cuddling and doing the exact same thing each fucking week after each fucking week for these 4 months! I say, "Is this not what you wanted in the first place?"
I remember telling him long back the difference between 'getting bored with me' and 'getting bored of me'! If it is the former we can find a way but if he ever gets bored of me, it would be the day when we'll have to find a different way to live our lives and that life will not be with each other! I don't quite remember is he got bored 'with' me or 'of' me, I would not dare ask him again!
So, as of now, we are trying to get back together. I sincerely hope this works out and we forget about this episode like it never happened or may be remember is forever so that we don't make the same mistake again!

No comments:

Post a Comment