Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Gay Guy's Friends Are Always Evil

evil gay friends
Don't kill me for saying this. I mean, I know there are a lot of good people in this world and a lot of those good people are gay as well but when it comes to the friends of a gay guy, they always turn out to be evil!
So, my advice to anyone looking out for love is - DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR FRIENDS SAY, LISTEN ONLY TO YOUR HEART AND THE HEAD. You may even want to listen to those pair of balls hanging down there, but never to your friends when it comes to matters of love. Take a decision and then tell them like a good friend. Well, I do not say this for no reason and without a base.
If your friends are not gay, it is very difficult for them to understand what you are going through. They are guys but not quite like you after all. How can they ever feel what you feel for your boyfriend? They may be 'fine with you being gay' but they will never understand how you fear about your future without a man in your life!
And if your friends are gay they are even more dangerous. Now don't ask me why! You already know it don't you bitch :P

No comments:

Post a Comment