Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Guy Who Was Not Meant To Be

my dream guy
I've heard Colbie Caillat's Bubbly some hundred times today. Why? It is the caller tune of a guy I fell for pretty strong last year. He seemed like the perfect guy: sexy, sensible, hot and the right spirit. When the sun was still shining for us, we used to talk for hours together, he would call me even if he gots just a 10 minutes break and I just could not stop myself.
Then I don't know when things crumbled, we fell apart and it took us both around 6 months to get back together to being friends. He may not be the one, but I know he's special, very special in my life. Everytime I hear this song there is this anticipation of hearing his voice any second. I can listen to this song for a million times and live in those moments of anticipation forever. Happy Easter honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment